Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lil Wayne tour...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lil Wayne tour...

    I know I'm probably the only one who cares, but his tour is about to kick off. I'll be going to the Greensboro show April 8th, 105 for best available tickets right now which are decent seats and 250 for the VIP package(floor seats, shirt, cap, poster and other small things). Tour is supposed to be him, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Mixmaster Mike(drums/DJ'ing).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lil Wayne tour...

    Both those prices are insane

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •